Digi-Sense RTD Economical High-Accuracy Probe, 20in L, 0.25in Dia, 3Ft Cable, 4 Wire Strip End (each)
- Ideal for applications where accuracy is a factor by so is cost.
- Time Constant: 2 seconds or greater.
Alpha coefficient is 0.003850 omega/omega/°C (DIN IEC 751). Resistance at ice point (0°C) is 100 omega
Note: Time constant is the time required to reach 63.2% of the new reading. To determine how long it will take to reach 99% of the new reading multiply the time constant by five.
Note: the temperature range is for the probe tip only. The handle material may be affected if the probe is rated higher than the handle depending on exposure time, application, and handle material. ABS handles are rated to 220°F (104°C); PVC handles are rated to 200°F (93°C); Stainless Steel handles are rated at 450°F (232°C); Mini Connectors are rated to 392°F (200°C)
- Probe Type: RTD
- Min Temperature (° F): -328
- Max Temperature (° F): 751
- Min Temperature (° C): -200
- Max Temperature (° C): 400
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.75°C from -51° to -200°C; ±0.5°C from -50° to 400°C
- Connector Type: Stripped Wire
- Sheath material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Sheath Length (in): 20
- Sheath Diameter (in): 0.25
- Description: Economical Hi-Accy RTD Probe 4 Wire Strip End 1 / 4" Dia 20" L 1M Cable